The GNU coding standards, last updated July 22, 2007.
Copyright (C) 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000,
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU
Free Documentation License".
* Preface About the GNU Coding Standards.
* Legal Issues Keeping free software free.
* Design Advice General program design.
* Program Behavior Program behavior for all programs
* Writing C Making the best use of C.
* Documentation Documenting programs.
* Managing Releases The release process.
* References Mentioning non-free software or documentation.
* GNU Free Documentation License Copying and sharing this manual.
automatically generated by