GNU Parted User Manual
This document describes the use of GNU Parted, a program for creating,
destroying, resizing, checking and copying hard drive partitions, and
the file systems on them.
This document applies roughly to version *2.1* of GNU Parted.
The original version was written by Andrew Clausen in text format.
Richard M. Kreuter translated it into Texinfo format in 2002, to be
heavily edited by Leslie P. Polzer in 2006.
* Introduction Overview
* Using Parted Partitioning a Hard Drive
* Related information Further reading on related topics
* Copying This Manual How to make copies of this manual
* History This manual's history
* Index Index of referenced concepts
automatically generated by