1 System V IPC.
These facilities are provided to maintain compatibility with programs
developed on system V unix systems and others that rely on these system
V mechanisms to accomplish inter process communication (IPC).
The specifics described here are applicable to the Linux
implementation. Other implementations may do things slightly
* Overview What is system V ipc? Overall mechanisms.
* Messages System calls for message passing.
* Semaphores System calls for semaphores.
* Shared Memory System calls for shared memory access.
* Notes Miscellaneous notes.
automatically generated by