`grep' prints lines that contain a match for a pattern.
This manual is for version 2.20 of GNU Grep.
This manual is for `grep', a pattern matching engine.
Copyright (C) 1999-2002, 2005, 2008-2014 Free Software Foundation,
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software
Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts,
and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included
in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
* Introduction Introduction.
* Invoking Command-line options, environment, exit status.
* Regular Expressions Regular Expressions.
* Usage Examples.
* Reporting Bugs Reporting Bugs.
* Copying License terms for this manual.
* Index Combined index.
automatically generated by