The Libgcrypt Library
This manual is for Libgcrypt (version 1.4.5, 9 July 2009), which is
GNU's library of cryptographic building blocks.
Copyright (C) 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Free
Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version. The text of the
license can be found in the section entitled "GNU General Public
* Introduction What is Libgcrypt.
* Preparation What you should do before using the library.
* Generalities General library functions and data types.
* Handler Functions Working with handler functions.
* Symmetric cryptography How to use symmetric cryptography.
* Public Key cryptography How to use public key cryptography.
* Hashing How to use hash and MAC algorithms.
* Random Numbers How to work with random numbers.
* S-expressions How to manage S-expressions.
* MPI library How to work with multi-precision-integers.
* Prime numbers How to use the Prime number related functions.
* Utilities Utility functions.
* Architecture How Libgcrypt works internally.
* Self-Tests Description of the self-tests.
* FIPS Mode Description of the FIPS mode.
* Library Copying The GNU Lesser General Public License
says how you can copy and share Libgcrypt.
* Copying The GNU General Public License says how you
can copy and share some parts of Libgcrypt.
* Figures and Tables Index of figures and tables.
* Concept Index Index of concepts and programs.
* Function and Data Index Index of functions, variables and data types.
automatically generated by